Thursday, January 11, 2007

And Our Second Baby Is...



It's been a long time since my last post. I miss blogging!

Anyway, Happy New Year to all! Been busy the holidays.

I had a Congenital Anomaly Scan last week. It's a kind of pelvic ultrasound where the baby is scanned if his organs are developing well. We're happy to know that our second baby is growing ok in my tummy.

Plus, we knew the gender already! And we're having another baby BOY!

We've been praying for a baby girl this time but I believe the Lord knows so well that He gave us another boy. We shall name him Luke. We purposely passed on Mark kasi baka magtuluy-tuloy yung 4 evangelists and maging boy lahat ang kids namin, hehe!

Before the ultrasound, Matt changed his mind and told us that he wanted a baby brother. He is super happy because we're having another boy. Para siguro playmate. We always tell him to be a good Kuya to Luke, to lend his toys to his brother and even the clothes that are small for him already.

When he is wearing something that's too fit for him, he would take it off and tell me, "Mimi, kay Luke na lang 'tong damit ko, kasi masikip na." That's cute and sweet. (",)

No comments: