Sunday, April 01, 2007

Our Luke is Very Active!

Luke has always been on head-down position (cephalic). But these past few weeks, he is making a tour of my uterus! 2 weeks ago, at 35 weeks, he was found to be of breech presentation. The week after, my OB could sense that he was head-down again. Last week, my doctor sensed he was breech again. So it's like every week, during check-ups he changes position. We kind of worry because based on his 4D ultrasound before, he had loose cord coil.

I am aspiring for a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) this time. I've disciplined myself a lot to be able to do that. My sugar level didn't go up. I didn't have manas this time unlike with Matt's. But if Luke's position is really breech then I'm a likely candidate for CS again.

Oh well, let's just wait and see. As long as he comes out safe and healthy, whatever the Lord's will...so be it...

1 comment:

Lei said...

good on you to have a VBAC. Goodluck.. post it sa blog mo pag nagawa mo. kung di naman. there's always a next time.

leira
mushings.blogspot.com