Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome back, Mimi!


After 2 years of hibernating, I finally found the push and the time to blog again! Such a victorious feat if I may say so. :)

Buhayin ang blog.

This is actually one of my to-do's, now that I'm on maternity leave. Nope, there's no new baby in the family. I had a miscarriage. :(

But I have emotionally recovered from it through God's grace. :)

After all that happened, God has actually granted one of my heart's desires--- to be a stay-at-home mom even for a while...

I was wishing before that I'd like to be home when the kids arrive from school or that I'd like to fetch them from school. I'd love to have naps with them in the afternoons; then I'd help them do their homeworks and study their lessons.

I'd like to go to the mall on weekdays when they open in the morning. I'd love to have a lot of quiet time and Mimi time on weekdays.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job. I'm super blessed to have my kind of work. I'm happy, content and proud to be a Kapamilya for 13 years now. :)

It's just that I would like to feel how it's like to be a stay-at-home mom like some of my friends even for a short time. It's an answered prayer. :)

So now, I would like to blog again. I love writing and I love going back to what I wrote. It reminds me of how blessed I am...

I'm excited to share my thoughts and stories again...

2 comments:

Amy Victoria said...

keep on writing dang! :) gb

mimi dang said...

Thanks ate amy! God bless you, too!