Friday, November 10, 2006

My Havaianas

Dada Jay bought me this pair of Havaianas slippers last Saturday at Mall of Asia. He couldn't believe that I was actually gonna ask him to buy this for me. Why? Because this pair of slippers cost P1,095.00. If I bought slippers at the Department Store, I would have 10 pairs of slippers already! Oh well, I told him this is very durable, for lifetime na kumbaga. Hmmm, I wish I'm correct! Minsan lang naman ako bumili ng mahal, hehe! Minsan lang ako bumili ng branded. Kuripot kasi ako, hehe!Everytime I wear my Havaianas, Dada would make fun of them, teasing me and as if reminding me that I'm stepping on 500-peso bill at each foot.

And what a coincidence, just the other day, one of Matt's ninangs gave him Havaianas,too. I think Matt's pair is more expensive than mine, hehe. When I told Dada I would buy him a pair, he refused! (",)

No comments: