Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Many Things I Love About Matt

1. When he says, “Love you, Mimi,” OUT OF THE BLUE then kisses me all over my face. Ahh, that is so sweet!

2. When I tell him “I love you, Matt-matt,” he answers with, “Love you, Mimi…wag ka pasok sa office ha?”

3. When I see him get Dada’s vitamins and remind him to take them. Si Matt pa ang magsusubo ng vitamins kay Dada at magbibigay ng water.

4. When he would patiently wait for Dada and me come home from work up until 11:30 pm every night. He is so excited to see us. After which, he would tell Yaya, “Good night, Yaya. Thank you.”

5. When he is so excited about something and he would pull me towards it. “Mimi, lika tignan mo, dali!” he says with a big grin on his face.

6. When he is sleepy, he would touch my eyes like they were his lullaby. "Mimi, milk saka touch ko eyes mo. " When Dada insists that his eyes be touched, ayaw nya, "Mimi lang. " When we think he is already asleep, Dada would shift Matt's hand to his eyes, but then he could tell the difference between Mimi's eyes and Dada's, hehe! So kay Mimi talaga idadantay ang hand niya.

7. When he sings “Elephants…elephants...” in a modulated tone stretching one hand as if it were the elephant's nose. This is one of his many favorite scenes in Barney. When we went to Mall of Asia one time, Mama Inday (MIL) bought him a small toy elephant. He would bring that out when that scene is on and he would stamp his feet like an elephant.

8. When he sings the ROCK version of “Twinkle, twinkle…little star…” again another favorite in Barney. Recently, we bought him a star-shaped pillow and he gets it when he sings that.

9. After kissing my tummy and saying, “Love you, baby,” he would often burst into blowing my tummy to make a sound for baby to hear.

10. When he would cheer, “Go La Salle…go, go La Salle.” Oh I think he would be a La Sallian like his Dada. (",)

11. When asked by friends, “Bakit pogi si Matt?” he would reply “Kasi pogi dada ko.” Tapos hihirit ng “Asus…”

12. Go back to number one...(",)

Oh well, that’s our Matty. He can be very naughty at times but remains so smart and so sweet…

3 comments:

Jody said...

Grabe! Very active and talkative na ang Matty mo! Favorite ko ang "bakit pogi si Matt?" "Kasi pogi ang dada ko" "Asus"! I've got to ask him that when I see him!

mimi dang said...

mommy jodes,

sige ask mo siya. sabi ko dagdag din niya na sagot e, "kasi ganda mimi ko." hehe!

Anonymous said...

hi mimi dang, galing ni matt! panalo ang bakit pogi si matt? naku ano kaya ang isasagot ni e pag siya naman ang tanungin no, oh well matagal na hintayan pa ata yan at wala pa kami sa sentences hehe. congrats on the second baby, di na ako nakakabasa ng misis mails eh.