Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Guess Who This Baby Is...

This is Mimi Dang. Would you believe this is the only tangible proof that I was once a baby, hehe! This is the ONLY BABY PICTURE I HAVE!!! So it is so precious. My dad was assigned then in the far town of Pililla, Rizal. We didn't have a camera of our own. This picture was taken in the only photo studio that Pililla had that time. My nanay could not remember how many months I was here. But probably, I was 6-8 months old (because I could already sit). The next picture I had was when I was 7 years old already. If we were to have a baby girl, I hope she would look like me, hehe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really, this is the only baby pic you got?! geez, indeed it's precious!!! we're all looking forward to meeting your new baby. Yeah, we hope "she" will be a girl naman...para pareho na tayong may "set" of babies na!

Take care!

mimi dang said...

hi kay! yup, this picture is so precious. I used to shed a tear everytime I think that I was deprived of baby pix. But I came to realize that it's better to have one than to have nothing at all.

Anonymous said...

dang, naku same tyo! ako din noh wala akong baby pic?! pre-school na ko me pix :( basta wala man lang akong infant pix kainis di ba, coz when my parents separated nadala lahat ng nanay ko! kya din siguro passion ko ang magkuha ng pix, magcollect, every occassions and moments dapat documented :P trying to make up for those first few yrs of my life na walang pix :)