Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Time Has Come...Finally Blogging!


Finally! I found the time to create my blog! Dada Jay helped me start it. We're still exploring how to make the blog better.


So why am I blogging? Well, I got inspired by my Misis friends who also have blogs. I used to write a diary when i was a lot younger. So i thought why not have an online journal and keep all the memories together? I'm not a superb writer. I just know how to. I guess i'm into writing all my life. It's one of God's gifts to me. It was part of my school days (being involved in school journals). It's also part of my work in a broadcasting company and it's one Ministry God has led me to do. God helped me revive a news magazine in our Church. In fact our newsmag is entitled "Our Journey" (named by our Churchmate Denden). So when I was thinking of a name for this blog (pahiram ha, Den?), MY JOURNEY came in at once because I will be sharing my own personal journey in this blog.

Well friends, happy reading! I'm so excited. I have to stop writing now because it's past 1am and later is Church day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganda naman ng blog spot mo, mimi dang!

mimi dang said...

parang gusto mo lang sabihin ko, e syempre, tinulungan mo ko, dada!

che-ann said...

Mimi Dang,

Welcome to the blogging world!!! Gulat ako ang laki na ni Matt. Hope to see more pics and read more updates from you. Happy blogging!