Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Funny Matty

Matt is growing up so fast. He can express himself a lot better now and he knows what he wants and does not want. He would choose the polo or shirt he wants to wear when we go to Church or somewhere else. He would order for his favorite drink when we dine out. He would answer the phone when it rings and he is like a big boy when you talk to him over the phone. He has an opinion now. One time, I was having a foot spa and pedicure while he and Dada were playing in SM Storyland. The attendant was already doing my pedicure when Matt sat by my side and asked me…

Matt: Mimi, ano gawa sa ‘yo?
Mimi: Pedicure, nililinis yung mga kuko ko.

He looked over to the woman next to me who was having her foot scrub.

Matt: Eh sa kanya, ano gawa?
Mimi: Nililinis yung paa niya.
Matt: Bakit Mimi, para hindi BAHO paa niya? {innocently (“,)}

I was quite embarrassed for the other woman! I just hoped she didn’t hear what Matt said, hehe! Funny Matty without even trying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! Matty is super dooper gwaping! Sayang, pinanganak ng maaga si Missy ko... hahaha!!!