Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pregnancy Blues

This pregnancy is very different from that I had with Matt. I have a lot of food cravings. I would ask my Nanay to come over our house (straight from Bulacan) to cook for me the dishes she used to prepare for our family. My favorite is sinigang na bangus, but mind you, I would not eat the bangus in it but instead, I would ask to set aside some parts and have them fried. That’s yummy for me, only the sinigang soup and veggies plus the fried bangus. Sometimes, I would super crave for something, but halfway, I would stop eating and say “ayoko na, hindi masarap.”

I also become very emotional this time. Here’s one story I shared with my friends…

One time, nasa car kami ni Dada at ihahatid niya ko sa office. Naduduwal ako tapos naghanap ako ng plastic sa kanya. Wala akong makita sabi niya,

Dada Jay: Itatabi ko ba ang kotse?
Mimi Dang: Wag na, di naman talaga ako susuka (What i meant was wala naman akong lalabas na suka pero naduduwal yung feeling ko.)
Dada Jay: Baka nasa isip mo lang na nasusuka ka...

I CRIED A LOT...

Mimi Dang: Akala mo ba, umaarte lang ako?

Pero ang gusto niyang sabihin ay kino-confirm niya yung sabi ko na feeling naduduwal lang ako pero walang lalabas.

Iyak ako nang iyak...Doon lumabas yung linya ko na "I just need to know that you understand."

So whenever I have pregnancy blues, he would always tell me, “I understand.” Thanks, Dada! He!he!

No comments: