Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm Back...Blogging Once More!

It's been almost a year since my last entry... So much has happened... So many updates to make.

Luke has grown so big and smart! He is now 1 year and 7 months old. He does not want to wear diapers anymore (sa gabi na lang at pag umaalis). Minsan ayaw pa. O di mabuti, tipid na rin kami.





Matt is going to formal school na. He is in Kinder 1. At ang hihirap ng subjects for a 4 year-old, hehe.





We actually missed Matt's first day in school, huhu! Jay and I went to the US. I attended a company-sponsored conference and had a vacation after.








Matt joined a poem recitation last week. Parang mahihimatay ako sa kaba, hehe! He made it to the top 5 and eventually won 2nd place in the finals. Parang ako ang nagwagi. Stage mimi! His poem is entitled "I Love My Family So Much."




And the most important update...Mimi is 20 lbs. lighter after joining an 80-day weight-loss contest. The complete story...susunod!

No comments: