Thursday, November 27, 2008

SURPRISE...SURPRISE!!!!!


I had been busy with work that I was not able to post immediately the story of how I was able to REALLY SURPRISE Dada Jay on his 33rd birthday last Nov 19. I should be recounting the details na or else, with my two-time CS section, I might forget some things, hehe!

A week before his birthday, I was really thinking hard on how I would be able to make Dada Jay's birthday really special. Date? Pwede naman kami mag-date kahit di niya birthday. Card? Luma na! Gifts? Lagi na lang! AVP na may greetings ng artista? Last year ganun, hehe!

So pano nga ba? I asked him to confirm if he was taking a birthday leave or if he would go to work on his birthday. Work daw kasi he would take a leave na lang ng friday para diretso weekend celebration na.

Ok, so papasok siya. Esep-esep... I thought of conniving with her 2 officemates, M and C. I would bring food and asked their help to invite some officemates close to Jay. Dapat mapaalis nila si Jay sa office pag andun na kami para ma-set up namin ang merienda at para makababa ang office friends niya. Tapos pag ok na lahat, saka siya babalik ng office and SURPRISE...SURPRISE!!!

Pero si Dada Jay, pasaway. Kung sino-sino na ang nagpapaalis sa kanya sa office niya, ayaw! Ang tagal na namin sa lobby, natutunaw na ang ice cream!I was with the two kids and asked my parents' help to accompany us since pumasok din ako ng office at nag-half day leave lang.

Officemate M actually gave up. She told us na pumunta na kami ng office with the merienda and friends at sabihin na lang kay Dada na, eto kami at may surprise kami, haha!

It was good there were 2 officemates who made a story at na-convince si Jay to go to a nearby shop.

So we sneaked in to his office, prepared the food , the friends came in and we waited for the cue that they were coming back.

Ang tagal naman nilang bumalik this time. Natunaw na ang birthday candles!

But when Dada came back and he was greeted by everyone around in chorus, "Happy Birthday!!!" he was in shock!!!!

He never had a hint that I would surprise him.

Early that day we were texting each other. I told him that I would date him that night. He replied " O sure, surprise me!"

Oh well, I REALLY DID SURPRISE HIM! Thanks to M & C. Thanks to his office friends! TYL! HE made this all possible.






This is our gift to Dada Jay. The second picture on the first row was Jay when he was a kid. Matt wrote the greeting.


We took a leave last Friday and headed to Baguio for the continuation of his birthday celebration. We, especially the kids, enjoyed the trip a lot.


We rode a boat in Burnham Park.



Kuya Matt and Luke had so much fun!!!



Kuya Matt was a proud driver to Luke!





Dada and Luke enjoyed horseback riding. Luke would cry when it was Kuya Matt's turn to ride!


Mimi's joy is overwhelming.





I love this shot!



More Baguio Weekend Getaway pictures here.

No comments: